Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Sat 5th Feb 11

Again a very hot humid day.
Night riding the only option for me as I am not willing to hammer myself fighting the heat to only just get used to it as it starts to cool off for the year.
And anyway night riding in the warm is far more pleasant than in winter.

On bike 11.33pm. Once again most of this ride is early Sunday but I will stick with calling the ride as happening on the evening it started - even if after midnight.

Over and up hill took 4hr. I went up and down many of the single tracks - will get around to names and descriptions some time. Included a loop for the purpose of seeing if the loop is fun. It was not.

Met some interesting teenagers at top who were having a good time - old fashioned good time not involving any damage - stupidity - fighting for the sake of it nor looking for any trouble. Really nice to see compared to the other groups I passed in town who were just looking for trouble for the sake of it.

Hot ride - 22deg at top at 2am.

No comments:

Post a Comment